Terms & Conditions
YOU SHALL NOT USE THE WEBSITE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSES, AND YOU WILL USE IT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. YOU SHALL NOT USE THE WEBSITE IN A WAY THAT MAY CAUSE THE WEBSITE TO BE INTERRUPTED, DAMAGED, RENDERED LESS EFFICIENT OR SUCH THAT THE EFFECTIVENESS OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE IS IN ANY WAY IMPAIRED. YOU AGREE NOT TO ATTEMPT ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY PART OR COMPONENT OF THE WEBSITE.
Intellectual Property Ownership and Use
You acknowledge and agree that the Marks, copyrights and any and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within this Website shall remain at all times vested in us or, in the cases where we are using such material or content under authority from a third party, in the owner of such material or content.
We grant you the limited right to access and make use of the Website as our user. However, you shall not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the Website or any image, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content (“Site Content”) for any commercial purpose;
- use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Site Content;
- use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the Website’s name or our Marks;
- engage in any activity that interferes with the Website or another user’s ability to use the Website;
- modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Website and the goods or services offered on the Website; or
You may not shall not use, copy, distribute, or exploit any of the Marks or Site Content in any manner without our prior written permission.
All Site Content and all materials and content contained within the Website, including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, articles, posts and data compilations appearing on the Website, are owned by us, or used by us under authorization, and are protected by U.S. and foreign trademark and copyright laws. No portion of the materials or content on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without our express written permission.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that our users do the same. If you believe your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe your rights are otherwise infringed or violated by anything on the Website, please notify us by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other right you claim has been infringed or violated;
- Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Website;
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rightful owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or violated or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Changes to Website or These Terms
Other than as may be required by law, we reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to withdraw or withdrawal of the Website or any portion of it.
The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RELATION TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON- INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, CONDITION OR COMPLETENESS, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE.
Limitations on Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ECONOMIC LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, CONTRACTS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS) OR ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY SPECIAL OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; IN ANY CASE WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSSES WERE WITHIN THE CONTEMPLATION OF US AT THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LOSS OCCURRED.
Investigations of Violation of Theses Terms
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Website users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with: the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs, in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210, or by email at email@example.com.
You may send us notices or communicate with us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send us an email that asks for a response, and you do not receive a response within ten (10) business days, please send us another email as we may not have received your previous email. When you send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically. You acknowledge that communications by email are not considered confidential communications. Therefore, please do not send us any confidential information by email.